A blog gone sour.



My obsession with female Night Elves


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





For those who've been wondering what Slavegirl actually looks like, here's a screenshot of her in Feralas. Many have asked me why I picked to play a female Night Elf with a name as controversial as Slavegirl, and up to now I've no answer to that question. The first time i picked up this game i already had an affinity for the Night Elf race stemming from my days playing Warcraft 3. I confess though, that when i designed this character i did so with the intention of making her a 'girl-next-door' type with schoolgirl looks. yeah. schoolgirls. can't get enough of them. notice that glowing dagger hanging from her waist? it's the phallic symbol she starts thrusting in the World of Warcraft, something hundreds of other players have not forgotten to mention whenever I play with them.

Which brings me to my next point. Is Man really that sexually starved? I've had hundreds of lewd proposals from other players thinking I'm a girl, and hundreds more asking for rude favours from me. I play along by pretending to be a sorry maiden (which, interestingly enough, works on a lot of people because they start doing things for me/giving me items/gold etc. pathetic but true) who knows none the wiser about things. While I've no qualms about how I'm treated better by MOST players, it really disgusts me that so many still treat women as sex objects. it's partly my fault for picking such a name, because after all, it does suggest something very sexual along the lines of sadomasochism, but some players can get VERY, VERY gross. What started as a cheeky episode for me turned out to be a lesson on human psychology, and while i don't have any concrete philosophies derived from this experience, i think i understand a little more about what some of my female friends say when they tell me they've never found friends who were looking for a little more.

don't think i'll be rolling another female character for a while. but then again, i've already got a female human warrior called Pickleslicer, and we all know where that's going.

Till next time.


1 Responses to “My obsession with female Night Elves”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    so you finally understand what we females suffer .. and lemme tell you the real things much much worse... one bus ride in bombay and u're scarred for life.. slave girl looks creepy btw

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3